Business Mentoring Fees and Costs
So you have made the choice to look for a mentor, so what does a business mentor fees actually cost? – scroll down to find out.
The statistics on business failure are enough to take your breath away – more than half of all businesses will not make it to their fifth birthday and ultimately 95% will fail. The latest statistics from the Government detail that there where 382,000 new business births and 357,000 business deaths in 2017 alone.
We all know how busy you can be running a business, the long to-do today list, money seems to go out faster than it comes in, and cash flow is tight. So you might question taking on the expense of a business mentor, but you should view this cost as investment in you. Here are some reasons why:
- Finding a great quality business mentor can increase your chances of success in business – 70% of businesses with a mentor make it beyond the five year birthday, not only that you get someone to share your burden.
- A business mentor can help you grow and develop, as well as your business – 97% of business owners and managers who have used a mentor say that they are an invaluable resource for commercial and personal growth.
- A business mentor is a short cut to making good decisions. Mentors have been in your shoes before and have the t-shirt and scars to prove it.
- A business mentor is a trusted and impartial ear to help you offload the challenges and problems of being a business owner. YOU are no longer ALONE.
- Business mentors have a well established network of connections that can help you grow your business.
Business Coaching and Mentoring in Lancashire and the North West. We offer a variety of different options to suit most businesses budgets the most popular options for mentoring and coaching are detailed below, alternatively we can tailor a plan to suit your time availability and budget.
- Price for a single two-hour session booking.
- Introductory offer discounted by £100 for your first mentor session.
- Block booking for 4 hours with 10% discount.
- Four hours of mentoring to be used as required
- Block booking for six hours with a 12.5% discount.
- Six hours of mentoring to be used as required.
Benefits of a Business Mentor
We offer a degree of flexibility with the way you can access our mentoring services, we leave it up to you and your mentor to decide the frequency and length of each session, having said that our clients currently break their sessions as follows:
A few have weekly sessions, with this frequency the work load is intense for both mentee and mentor.
Most select for monthly sessions, allowing enough time between mentoring to get the action plans completed or in motion.
Some of our longer term clients prefer quarterly meetings in order to keep their long term goals in line.
Don’t forget no matter which option you choose we are available in between via email and phone.
To find out more contact us today on 0161 751 2320.