Business Mentoring Fees and Costs
Business Mentoring costs and fees in Lancashire and the North West. We offer a variety of different mentoring and coaching options to suit most businesses budgets the most popular options for mentoring and coaching are detailed below, alternatively we can tailor a plan to suit your time availability and budget.
So you have made the choice to look for a mentor, so what does a business mentor fees actually cost? - scroll down to find out.
The statistics on business failure are enough to take your breath away - more than half of all businesses will not make it to their fifth birthday and ultimately 95% will fail. The latest statistics from the Government detail that there where 382,000 new business births and 357,000 business deaths in 2017 alone.
We all know how busy you can be running a business, the long to-do today list, money seems to go out faster than it comes in, and cash flow is tight. So you might question taking on the expense of a business mentor, but you should view this cost as investment in you. Here are some reasons why:
- Finding a great quality business mentor can increase your chances of success in business - 70% of businesses with a mentor make it beyond the five year birthday, not only that you get someone to share your burden. Check our Mentoring Code of Conduct.
- A business mentor can help you grow and develop, as well as your business - 97% of business owners and managers who have used a mentor say that they are an invaluable resource for commercial and personal growth.
- A business mentor is a short cut to making good decisions. Mentors have been in your shoes before and have the t-shirt and scars to prove it.
- A business mentor is a trusted and impartial ear to help you offload the challenges and problems of being a business owner. YOU are no longer ALONE. See our Business Mentor Testimonials.
- Business mentors have a well established network of connections that can help you grow your business.
One change alone has increased our business turn over by a minimum of 25%
- Introductory Offer
- SINGLE PAYMENT
- Price for a single session booking.
- No Contract Introductory offer discounted by £149 for your first mentor session. Single payment by Direct Debit--
- Business Mentor Support
- PER MONTH
- Two sessions per month business mentoring support.
- 3 Month Contract Block booking for 4 hours with 10% discount. Payment by Direct Debit-
We were able to highlight some quick wins which we as a business hadn't considered before then make plans to work on medium and long term goals. Great guy.
We offer a degree of flexibility with the way you can access our mentoring services, we leave it up to you and your mentor to decide the frequency and length of each session, having said that our clients currently break their sessions as follows:
A few have weekly sessions, with this frequency the work load is intense for both mentee and mentor.
Most select for monthly sessions, allowing enough time between mentoring to get the action plans completed or in motion.
Some of our longer term clients prefer quarterly meetings in order to keep their long term goals in line.
Don’t forget no matter which option you choose business mentoring costs include email and phone support between sessions.
To find out more contact us today on 0161 751 2320.
Our initial 15 minute consultation is free of charge, this is an opportunity for you and your mentor to get to know one another, a chance to find out a little more about your business and how a mentor can help you grow usually over the phone or in a neutral meeting place over tea or coffee. Before deciding on business mentoring costs for you.
Discover the value of having a business mentor.
Discover the value we add to our clients:
Its been a pleasure having Carl as our business mentor. He's listened, given insightful business advice and above all else, helped us to focus on the stuff that really matters. Its been worthwhile for our charity - Iain Pearson - LinkedIn.
Carl has provided virtual mentoring to me. Carl is definitely the go to man! Full of knowledge and experience and extremely easy to communicate with. Carl has built my confidence. - Gail Howarth - LinkedIn.
Carl has been supporting our clients on a variety of projects. He has worked with growing businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs, inspiring and supporting so many people in their journeys. - Amy King - LinkedIn.
Carl provided me with a non-judgemental listening ear, valuable expert advice and support through a period of difficult circumstances in my role as a Charity Chief Executive. I value the time and support provided by Carl. - Jill Boardman - LinkedIn.
Carl helped me to look objectively at the business which allowed us to grow and create more jobs. At the same time he challenged me about the less profitable parts and to concentrate on the more profitable areas. - Graham Coulston-Herrmann - LinkedIn.