So what does business coaching cost?
Business Coaching costs and fees differ across the UK, however, in Lancashire and Greater Manchester we offer a variety of different coaching and mentoring options to suit all businesses budgets. The most popular options for a business coach are detailed below, alternatively, we can create a plan to suit your time availability and budget. Just ask. Honestly, we don't bite.
So you have made the choice to look for a business coach, so what does a business coach fees actually cost? - scroll down to find out.
One small change alone has increased our business turnover by a minimum of 25% in one week
- Introductory Offer
- SINGLE PAYMENT
- Price for a single introductory session booking.
- No Min Term Introductory offer discounted to £135 for your first mentor session. Single payment by Card--
We were able to highlight some quick wins that we as a business hadn't considered before and make plans to work on our medium and long term goals. Carl is a great business coach.
The publicised statistics on business failure are enough to make you give up before you start - more than half of all businesses will not make it to their fifth birthday and ultimately 95% will fail. The latest statistics from the Government detail that there were 726,000 new business births (a new record) and 390,000 business deaths in 2021 alone.
We all know how busy running a business can be, the long must do today list, bank balances like a yoyo, and cash flow is often too tight to make solid plans. So we would imagine you will question taking on the extra added expense of hiring a business coach, but consider this as in investment in you and your business. Here are just some reasons why:
- Finding a great quality business coach can increase your chances of success in business - 70% of businesses with a coach make it beyond the fifth birthday, not only that you get someone to share your burden. Check our Coaching and Mentoring Code of Conduct.
- A business coach can help you grow and develop, as well as your business - 97% of business owners and managers who have used a business coach say that they are an invaluable resource for commercial and personal growth.
- A business coach is a shortcut to making informed decisions. Coaches have been in your shoes before and have the t-shirt and scars to prove it.
- A business coach is a trusted and impartial listener to help you offload the challenges and problems of running a business. YOU are no longer ALONE. See our Business Coaching Testimonials.
- Business coaches have a well-established network of connections that can often help you grow your business.
Bradex Business Solutions offer complete flexibility in the delivery of our business coaching services, we leave it up to you and your coach to decide the frequency and length of each session, having said that our clients currently break their sessions as follows:
A few have weekly sessions, with this frequency the work load is intense for both parties.
Most select for monthly sessions, allowing enough time between sessions to get the action plans completed or in motion and generating results.
Some of our longer term clients prefer quarterly meetings in order to keep their long term goals in focus and check re-align their short term goals.
A point to remember is that our business coaching costs include email and phone support between sessions. In fact we usually create a private WhatsApp chat group so that you can stay in touch as much or as little as you like with your coach.
To find out more contact us today on 0161 751 2320. ask for Carl
Our initial 15-minute consultation is free of charge, this is an opportunity for you and your coach to get to know one another. We call this our no-divorce clause. It is a chance to find out a little more about your business and how as a coach we can help you grow usually over the phone (Zoom, Skype & Teams) or in a neutral meeting place over a nice cup of tea or coffee. Before deciding on which business coaching plan is right for you.
Discover the value of having a business coach.
Discover the value we add to our clients:
Its been a pleasure having Carl as our business mentor. He's listened, given insightful business advice and above all else, helped us to focus on the stuff that really matters. Its been worthwhile for our charity - Iain Pearson - LinkedIn.
Carl has provided virtual mentoring to me. Carl is definitely the go to man! Full of knowledge and experience and extremely easy to communicate with. Carl has built my confidence. - Gail Howarth - LinkedIn.
Carl has been supporting our clients on a variety of projects. He has worked with growing businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs, inspiring and supporting so many people in their journeys. - Amy King - LinkedIn.
Carl provided me with a non-judgemental listening ear, valuable expert advice and support through a period of difficult circumstances in my role as a Charity Chief Executive. I value the time and support provided by Carl. - Jill Boardman - LinkedIn.
Carl helped me to look objectively at the business which allowed us to grow and create more jobs. At the same time he challenged me about the less profitable parts and to concentrate on the more profitable areas. - Graham Coulston-Herrmann - LinkedIn.